March 28, 2009

Artless artworks! :-)


As you can see! hehehe.. This is a summer inspired art for our section! hehehe. I used Adobe Illustrator in this project. Any suggestions and wild reactions? Lol! 








Isn't cool? it's very obvious that I'm a die hard fan of my section in highschool! I don't understand why I kept on making logos for my section! nobody seems to like it neither of my classmates! Hope you like this masterpiece of mine. It was inspired by my brother's project or to say I just copied his design! 
Peace!






Ahhh.. This is one of my art that I'm proud to share to you! :-) Unlike any other art that I made wherein the subject is always my section, this was personally inspired by myself. As you can see this was a music inspired art because I'm a music lover just like any other people. Specifically, my favorite genre of music are the ones that are being remixed by my favorite djs. :-)



HOPE you like my art pieces! feel free to comment and express your reactions regarding my artworks.. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment